Tuesday, February 28, 2017

TEAPOT TUESDAY - Tickle


Our Teapot Tickle for this month was to include a lighthouse as a 'Light of Hope'. This is an InkaDinkaDo set. The 'Hello' is from a 2016 Paper Pumpkin set.  I used Stampin' Up! Marina Mist and ghost stamped part of the sea gulls in flight.


The inspiration for this card was the ATC I made for a swap several years ago. I adhered a pocket in the top half of the card to include one of them. I used the note section of the card to create a beach scene using other stamps from the Inka set as well as blasting sand for the base.

This set is a perfect example of my restraint in purchasing Stampin' UP!. I love the set we have in the Occasions 2017 catalog with the lighthouse (High Tide pg 25) but this set does everything I need, though I do like the sentiments in the SU set. 

If anyone is interested in swapping ATCs, I do have a few of these left. I always make my ATCs in sets of 20. I keep #1 then the rest are up for grabs. 

Creative Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment