Monday, February 27, 2017

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - Haul

Since I'm away from home this week, I don't have both photos of my Tim Holtz haul. So I thought I'd share the rest of my thrift store haul instead. I should have the promised TH haul next Monday.


Earlier this month while Bob and I were in the city, we stopped at our favorite thrift store - Red Racks. Their prices are unbelievable and the proceeds go to disabled veterans. You saw the rolodex I picked up but here are a few more treasures.

The stack of blank notebook paper/ alphabet stickers and divider tabs were all sealed together. I had altered work in mind for the ledger pad but have wound up using it for doing my tax spreadsheet as I went through the tax files a couple of weeks ago. So that now has a permanent place in the file drawer.  My favorite item that day is the box of Barbie greeting cards. There are four cards each of four different designs. The firs tthing I thought of was a Barbie mini album.





I can't wait to play with these ladies. 

Do you thrift? What's been your favorite find?




1 comment:

  1. Such fun. My mother used to love to go to thrift stores and little roadside antique stores. Such luck to get such treasures.

    ReplyDelete