Friday, May 26, 2017

FRIDAY FREEBIE - REALLY - FREE!

 Last week I received this in the mail - truly HAPPY MAIL!



When I opened the card ,this is what I found inside....


I waited a couple of days then decided to place my order before I lost the GC and they were offering Free Shipping. (I learned later it was for $35 and over orders)  
My luck, Oriental Trading was redesigning their site to include their new Wedding line and there were issues. When I got to the cart, everything crashed and I couldn't remember everything I'd put in there. 

A phone call to customer service got me in touch with the nicest person I've ever come across in Customer Service. She volunteered to read through every description if the catalog if I needed her to. LOL Well, I didn't have to go that far and in the end, I only wound up forgetting one item. Not too shabby.  She gave me the Free Shipping on my $21 order for the inconvenience plus emailed me a $5 coupon as well as Free Shipping on my next order.

Three days later, this box arrived:


30"x17"x4"

And this was greeted me when I opened the box:


Everything could have fit in a box half this size! 

I had ordered 2 sets of one brad design and the invoice reflected my order but they only shipped one. A quick call to a CS that wasn't near as nice as Laurie has my absent set of squirrels on their way.

A note that I thought was surprising. They are discontinuing their scrapbook line. They are seeing scrapbooking and card making not as popular. Hmmm... maybe not for them, or in the way they are marketing. So unless they do a major clearance on SB product, I won't be ordering from them any time soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment