Wednesday, May 31, 2017

WOYWW - 417


It is what it is. I'm showing you my desk this week. The paper cabinet is almost organized. I just have the current SU stamp sets to move over there. Should have a picture for you in two weeks. I won't be posting next week because I'll be picking up my granddaughters from the airport. I've not seen the girls (9 and 5) in almost 4 years and this grandma isn't missing a minute of time with them. We should be settled in to a routine by the following week and I'll be back.

In the mean time, I have the May Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin Up. They are donut cards complete with sprinkles in the stamp set. I'm going to finally get this kit put together today and posted on my Stampin Up blog.

The day my kit arrived I was on day two of a super high fever that came and went over the course of four days. Bob came in the bedroom to tell me I had happy mail. I mumbled something and went right back to sleep. I just had a fever, nothing else, and lost 5 pounds over the course of the virus.

The stuff in the center back all gets a new home this weekend. The stuff to the left will stay as will the white box in the back to the right of the Paper Pumpkin box. That holds my needle pad, stamp cleaner pad and cutting mat as well as my card kit from a group I belong to on SplitcoastStampers.

Remember, I have a Color Challenge here the third Monday of each month. There is still time to play in the May Challenge.

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  That's my desk? What's on yours? When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground where Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

36 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time with the grand children. Glad to hear you've recovered from your fever; it's rather an extreme way to lose weight. Happy WOYWW Sarah #22

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely wasn't my choice of weight loss... and I've gained 2 of the 5 pounds back LOL

      Delete
  2. Oh Kelly, have the best time with your granddaughters! You'll have to have some crafting time with them :-). I'm glad you're better after the virus!
    HUgs, LLJ 18 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jan. Crafting is definitely on the list. I've been buying them new paints/ markers/ crayons, etc. My eldest loves to stamp. She learned at the age of 3 to clean the stamps.. and taught grandpa LOL

      Delete
  3. have a fabulous time with your grandchildren. Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your donut cards are cute - I like the no-calorie kind! You deserve to enjoy every moment with your grandkids - have fun!Thanks for sharing, Lindart #41

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. Will check with you soon.

      Delete
  5. What a brilliant table of creativity.
    Have a super week.
    Katie #44 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a very organized desk! I can't wait to see the paper cabinet when finished. Have a great time with your grand kids. And yes, I still have that ATC. Email me at kmcyoung @ yahoo dot com with your address and I'll send my to you as well. Thanks for visiting
    -K #32

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. organized chaos might be a better term. LOL Thanks for visiting, Kim. I'll drop you an email.

      Delete
  7. blogger is currently not loading anyone's photos for me... oh I hope you have a really great time with the kids and yep, I think mine hates painting even more than sanding so, ( I am the painter haha) :) thanks for the earlier visit, ~Stacy #40

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping by, Stacy. Men are like kids.. if it's something they want to do..... LOL Though Bob is really great about trying to incorporate anything I ask for. ;-)

      Delete
  8. Your desk is looking great.
    April #45

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, April LOL To me it is a disaster. See ya soon!

      Delete
  9. Oh, have fun with your granddaughters! Thanks for the visit and we'll see you in two weeks! Dorlene #39

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear that you've been unwell. I hope you've fully recovered so that you can enjoy your special time with your granddaughters x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cara. I'll be by shortly. Hugs!

      Delete
  11. Love your creative desk...Have a fun filled time with your beautiful Grandchildren May #19

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi May! thank you. I'll be by your desk shortly.

      Delete
  12. Hi Kelly, Hope you're feeling better and can have a great crafting time with your grandkids. X Lynne # 30

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn. I got your email and replied. Hugs!

      Delete
  13. Hi Kelly. Have a wonderful time with your grandchildren - enjoy every minute - don't even think about us - just enjoy your little ones!!! Sorry you felt so un well - trust you will soon be right back to full health.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret. I am much better, thank you. Enjoy the little ones for sure.

      Delete
  14. Hi Kelly, sent you my addy for the ATC swap and look forward to receiving yours. Hope it arrives with you okay as I sent it from your other blog KCS. I do hope you are okay now, you must not be poorly for your visitors. Have a great time, Angela x21x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela. If I don't see it, I'll just email you. Hugs!

      Delete
  15. Wow, you are a member of Splitcoast Stampers! I love the work the people produce on there. Great tutes !
    Well, picking up grandees is the most important thing you could be doing - do have a wonderful time with them, I hope the weather is kind to you so you can all enjoy one another.
    Hugs, Neet xx 13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Neet. I am looking forward to spending time with them.

      Delete
  16. Have a great time with your grandkids! We don't see ours very often since we live so far from them (and they don't travel this far - we have to go there). Thanks for your visit and I'm still getting around to desks.
    Carol N #34

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you, Carol. The girls moved from Nashville to the WA state almost 4 years ago. This is our first visit since. And the oldest was use to spending the summer with us. She's excited

      Delete
  17. Hi Kelly, late getting through all my comments I'd be happy to trade a atc with you I will have to make it up as I had none made so I was making as I was going along ... very prepared this year .. not lol Hugs Nikki 10 have fun with the grandkids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, Nikki - Not. LOL I'm doing the bases tonight so they'll be dry and ready for touch ups.

      Delete
  18. Thanks for the visit Kelly and enjoy those grandbabies. BJ#11

    ReplyDelete
  19. great looking desk! I didn't make it around to many desks last week so thought late or not I was going to visit as many as I could this week starting with the ones who visited me! Have a great week. Vickie #43

    ReplyDelete