Monday, May 8, 2017

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - Oops!

I was so involved over the weekend trying to get the new paper storage unit in order, I didn't take time to do any creating. My Stampin' UP! pre-order arrives today and I wanted to be able to put stuff away straight out of the box.

If you missed it, here's the cabinet from Wednesday's post:


                                                       

This is 'before' paper. I finally finished re-labeling everything this morning. What you see on the shelf so far is the 12x12 SU cardstock. That is now on the shelf above and that shelf has all of the 8.5x11 cardstock.  I should be able to post a completed phone on Wednesday for WOYWW.

I can tell you that I've used my Curly Label punch A  LOT! making all new labels for everything so there will be plenty of negative pieces to put in the art journal. I hope to have a fresh page up for you next week.

Creative Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Looking good, enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you've got it all organised. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cara. The paper and cardstock are done. Thursday I'll start on making sure all the stamps are cataloged and in place. Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Your room is really coming along. This storage unit is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have pictures to show soon. I've gotten all of the SU stuff as well as the Recollections CS and all my DSP slabs in place... with room to spare ;-)

      Delete