Monday, October 9, 2017

13 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - Day 9



I am going to owe you a day!
I logged almost 10,000 steps yesterday emptying all of the sewing stuff out of the studio, moving furniture and cleaning. Bob put together two 6-cubby units along the south wall and I shampooed the carpet. Today everything goes back. I can't get to the work table to finish the witch hat door hanger I'd hoped to show you today.

I guess the scary part of this post would be if I posted how my living room/ dinning room looks at the moment.
I'd rather show you the finished product later in the week.

So today, let's take a field trip!

In the mean time, I invite you to view my Stampin' UP! blog
HERE is today's post

You can scroll through the previous eight days to see what I've been doing with current Stampin' UP! sets

No comments:

Post a Comment