Monday, October 2, 2017

13 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - Day 1 & 2


First day of my event and I'm already behind. My job as Marketing for a publishing company has definitive drawbacks. Something I hope to fix in the next couple of weeks. For now, it is what it is.

So here's the beginnings of the project you were supposed to see yesterday:

DAY 1:

Okay, these are just the components of a project to come... probably tagged onto Wednesday's post as I'd really like to get this made today. Everything except the cat figurine (didn't realize you couldn't see him but he's just to the right of the sign) all came from $Tree.

Here was my inspiration piece from Pinterest  The original idea came from homebnc.com I've removed the actual link to the webpage because when you go there, they have a pop up for you to get their ebooklet and the only two ways out are to either agree or to close the window. I get link marketing but I'm not a fan of being forced to sign up for something just to look. But I really like the hat. 

I've actually pulled several things from Pinterest to incorporate into blog posts and around the house this year. I'm determined to enjoy my favorite holiday. 

Okay.. for DAY 2 I have a video for you. Not mine, but more of a scroll through using Kizoa (as I've done with photo-laden posts in the past) 

Last year I wanted to take part in December Daily. I put my basket of goodies together then never got to play because of this job. I'm not doing that this year. So when I saw Sabrina Ann and lyriclover on YouTube talk about doing October Daily, I knew I wanted to get involved. 

Basically, you are documenting things in your life on a 'daily' basis that you want to remember throughout the month. A more artsy form of Project Life, if you will. 

So here is my collection of goodies to incorporate into an album:



I will be back tomorrow with a Birthday card for a friend.
Creative Blessings!
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Wow, seems like you have a busy and creative time ahead of you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you how fabulous it feels to be creating again. Thanks for stopping by, my friend!

      Delete