Wednesday, November 8, 2017

WOYWW #440 + Fall Door Arrangement

Good morning, everyone.

First off, here's my desk for this week:


A bit busier than I usually show. You can see my most-used tools/ embellishments along the back. In the front from left to right the Character Naming Sourcebook, not sure what's at the bottom of the next stack but my recently purchased Tim Holtz Christmas items and misc. stuff kind of dropped when we got back from the city.

I'll have pictures of the Tim Holtz items on Friday if you want to see what I picked up.

Notice the Vagabond chord, Julia. The old one is down and the Vagabond 2 in place. So happy to hear you are continuing the legacy of your 'new' Big Shot. I'm sure your creativity is being smiled upon.

I apologize for not getting 'round to many of you last week. I am the Social Media person for a publishing company. One of our Western authors - Dusty Richards, had his 150th book made into a movie... which they gave us all the launch go-ahead on social media LAST MINUTE... and they wonder why we only have it in one theater so far. Painted Woman releases Friday, Nov. 10th. Based on Dusty's book, The Mustanger and the Lady. Great Western with a strong heroine showing the empowerment of women... and romance. 'Cause you know, the Good Guy always gets the Girl. ;-)

Here's the trailer:



Quick picks of the Fall arrangement. Everything except the basket was purchased at $ Tree. I found the basket at a thrift store for $2.


I wound up not using the pumpkins.
they had been purchased for flower box arrangements I never made.
Hopefully, next year.


Now that the Asian Beetles have died off or gone back into hybernation I have hung this in place of the witch hat.  There won't be a Christmas one as the screw I hang this on is one of the anchors for a horizontal flag pole my Gingerbread Man flag hangs on. 

Unlike some of the houses we saw last night with their outside Christmas lights on, ours does not go on until the weekend after Thanksgiving. 

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

11 comments:

  1. You purchased some lovely items Kelly! Have fun creating with them. Happy woyww, have a warm and bright day, hug from Holland, Marit #19

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the autumnal arrangements bet they look fab outside!
    Have a great week!
    Ellie #7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly, love that autumnal arrangement. Beautiful colours. Shopping for craft stash is always fun, isn't it? Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #10 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is a fab autumn arrangement, love the colours and flowers and the basket was a great find! Your desk is looking busy this week, hope you're having fun there :-D
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful autumn arrangement, so colourful! I was in the supermarket tonight on my way home from work and they were playing Christmas music... Nooooooo!!!! helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly. That autumn arrangement is lovely - well done. Whilst I realise I am a Christmasaholic - even I haven't put my decorations up yet!!! Mind you, I haven't managed to make any of my Christmas cards either - too busy getting ready for the craft fair....
    Trust the film launch goes well.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kelly, loving the arrangement just perfect colours for this time of the year. I have started my Christmas cards but still got plenty to do. Have a great creative WOYWW, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kelly, I love that autumn basket, it looks amazing. You are so right about Christmas decorations; ours never go up until December. Happy WOYWW Sarah #27

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh you have been busy, both workwise and creatively. I love your fall arrangement x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kelly! You do have a talent for flower baskets! Gorgeous! I hope that movie makes it over to us, it looks really good, or at least makes it onto Netflix! You mentioned in your visit, a journal on you tube - do you have the URL for that? I would love to see it! Funnily, in Canada, we usually wait until after US Thanksgiving too to put up Christmas decorations! Thanks for your visit, Lindart #34

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some great bargains there, Kelly, and what a simply gorgeous arrangement you have made with them! Thank you for your sweet comment and for thinking of me! Sorry to be such ages replying - as you will see from the upcoming WOYWW post, we've had quite a week of it with the kittens. I did wonder why they didn't use dissolvable hidden stitches like I've had for my surgeries. And I can't even reach my belly with my teeth lol lol!! So glad you liked my aquarium photos too - I love going there. Sea creatures really fascinate me!

    Happy very belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #9

    ReplyDelete