Friday, January 11, 2019

FRIDAY FREEBIE - Planner Bag


Isn't this the cutest bag! I found the bag as I was walking through Bass Pro a couple of weeks ago and knew the size and configuration was perfect for the sticker books and other planner supplies I've been acquiring. My plan is to run away from home once a week and sit somewhere to do my forward planning for the week. I just need that quiet time away from the house to enjoy a coffee or a frosty and plan. I know from experience if I try to do the planning at home, it never gets done. So that is part of my focus for 2019. To MAKE time to do my planning so that things will actually get done.

So for my first Friday Freebie of 2019, I have a video giving you a close-up look at the bag and what I'm storing inside. I hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment