Tuesday, January 1, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



I can't believe we are saying 2019! I have great plans to get back to creating more this year and I hope you'll come along for the journey and share your creativity, too.

I had planned to start the blog posts tomorrow but Bob is still home and he is trying to get some medical appointments taken care of before he goes back out. Those trips require near full days with travel/ appointment/ lunch. Ugh. One even has required an overnight to the big city.  That means I'm not getting the creating done ahead of a writing retreat I have the 3-6.  So my plan now is to spend the week following the retreat to get items made and scheduled on the blog beginning Monday January 14th. I do hope to get a video done of my Happy Planner Miss Maker planner that I will be using to keep me on track with challenges. If all goes well, that will air tomorrow. (I'm writing this on the 30th as we prepare for that overnight. I just don't know if I'll have time to get the video filmed before we have to leave in a few hours.)

One exception is I will be here on January 2nd. for WOYWW! We are crossing the 500th Week of visiting other artistic folks around the globe. Our doors and hearts are open to show what we've been up to and there is always room for new folks. I hope you will join us!

I hope you are jumping in to 2019 with both feet and full of creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment