Wednesday, March 6, 2019

WOYWW #509

 First off, THANK YOU! to everyone who visited Kelly and gave her a follow. I haven't had the chance to see how she did in the competition. When I know, I'll pass on the info.


Do you see what I see?

Yep, the work table is completely clean.  

I finally got to a point where I could move everything off the table, sort through, pitch and ready to be returned in an orderly fashion.

Before putting stuff back, I spent the weekend making the storage pockets for all of my die sets. I'll show that next week. Pressed for time this morning.

After I completed that task, I went to work getting the cards made that I need on the Stampin' UP! blog for the week. I'm on the go from today through Sunday and I didn't want to miss a beat over there. 

I'm headed to a hotel for the next four days. Part of the time my sister and I will be working on our next Junk Journal challenge. She's new to all this and we're having a blast together. Then I'll spend a couple of days in silence working on the novel. 

Oh, I met all the challenge requirements for the February Fabric Junk Journal Challenge. I'll have a slide show up on Monday showing what I've done.

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, hope you have a fab time with your sister. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 X

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a grand time with your sister, it sounds ideal way to spend a few days. Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an organised looking desk.Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely week. With love and God Bless. Caro x (#31)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desk looking very organised. Hope you and your sisiter have a great time. Wishing you a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah well done, you Kelly on getting somewhere with your sorting mine is still a work in progress.. one day! But think it will be like painting Sydney Harbour bridge, then it will need doing all over again. You’re certainly busy with all those balls in the air, hope they all spin as you would like and enjoy creative time with your sister.
    Kelly came back and left lovely comment on my blog and joined, I looked on hers but couldn’t see if she made the mark or not!
    Happy belated WOYWW, Shaz in Oz.x #18

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
    {Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blimey, I thought I'd come to the wrong desk when I saw this! Hope you have a marvellous time with your sister at the workshop :-D
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kelly you have been busy crafting and tidying. Hope you have a fabulous time with your sister. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kelly. I'm sure you are having great time with your sister - and I trust the two days silence will prove to be really productive!! Great shot of a lovely tidy desk - well done - now it's all ready for when you get home.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete