Monday, April 5, 2021

MONTHLY CHALLENGE with DearJulieJulie - April All About That Base

 Good afternoon, crafty friends!

I'm a tad late getting in here today. I meant to write and schedule yesterday but just did not feel well all day. I determined it was all do to sinus'. The maple tree is starting to leaf out and that hits my allergies more than if I stuck my nose in a full floral bouquet.

So here I am with today's post.

The video below will give you all the details on the April All About That Base Junk Journal Challenge. 

We'd love for you to come play along. All the details and the link to the facebook group is in the description box of the video on YouTube.


I'm hoping to start mine next week. We'll see. The garden needs planted, seeds need started and I only have two full weeks to get as much done as possible before Bob comes home. 
In the mean time, here's a music video to get you moving...



Creative Blessings
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment