Thursday, July 13, 2023

#KCDJulyJJ23 - Inspired by Ardyth!

 Good morning, everyone!

I'm fresh off of a two-day migraine thanks to weather changes and trying to catch up. I also have a writer's conference on line starting today so busy busy busy... as always LOL

If I've not told you before, my guest artist this month is Ardyth. I so love her simplistic style with basic tools. 

For today's video, I followed her 2-minute cards idea using a stencil. I hope you enjoy!

Dimensions for the card:

4.25" x 5.5" white card base

4" x 5.25" patterned paper for mat

3.75" x 5" white cardstock

You'll also need:

1.75" x 1.5" piece of the patterned paper 

1.5" x 1.25" white cardstock

Links for products (if available) can be found in the description box of the video:


Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment