Wednesday, July 26, 2023

WOYWW # 738 & A Reminder!

 Hi everyone!

Welcome to my world this week.  Not so much a desk though I do have a surprise in a moment.

I failed to come in and let you know I'm taking the rest of this month off.  I will be back in full form on Monday August 7th. 

I took the time off to do a serious office dig out. While I don't have everything where I want the items belong. I do have everything sorted and in various areas around the parameter of the room. I've also sorted through the 'piles' in the corner of the living room. 

MY brother-in-law and sister-in-law will be here tomorrow and spending the weekend. My biggest issue was clearing off the work table and the sofa. The worktable has to be moved back and room for my SIL (Rhonda) to create. She likes the peace she has here to work on items for her Stampin' Up! business. Her house is an almost stream of kids/ grandkids in her house as well as her special needs daughter. She gets peace and quiet here to really get into a project and stay in the flow.

The other big thing was the sofa. It's a sofa bed and they need somewhere to sleep LOL. 

On the up-side, the studio will now be more workable for ME so I can get items in the Etsy shop. 

Here is what the desk looked like before I started: 

(Keep in mind, my work desk is 8' x 4' - 4' is with both side leaves up. Only one is shown in the picture:

Here's my work desk this morning:


Just a few items left to put away, drop the ironing platform (direct front) then I can move the desk back out of the way. Most items on that platform are coffee dyed/ related items I just need to file. 


Remember -

Ardyth will be our guest in the Creator's Corner tomorrow. She is sharing lots of pictures of her studio and her thoughts on being a professional creative. I hope you'll join us!

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

 Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly


9 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful time with your visitors and craft loads and loads. It’ll be worth doing all the shifting of furniture lol!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. have lots of creative fun! happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been working hard at getting items sorted and organized. Enjoy time with your family while they are visiting. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done at getting everything sorted ready for your visitors arriving. Take care and wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job getting ready to receive your visitors - always a good excuse for a clear up and sort out!! I swear it's the only time things get tidied up in my house. Have a creative time, love and hugs Cindy xx #13

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been working hard to get sorted!
    Thank you so much for the lovely card and ATC which arrived this week! Happy woyww! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quick visits today as I seem to be even busier than usual now that the holidays are here. Have a great visit with your sister! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #15

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You've done well, give yourself a clap.
    Hope you're having a creative time with your SiL.
    Christine # 18

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your time with your visitors and well done for having a sort out. Angela #12

    ReplyDelete