Monday, July 3, 2023

MAKE A CARD MONDAY - Christmas in July!

Good morning, crafty friends!

I started a new series on my YouTube channel. I'm featuring Christmas the entire month of July.  This is our first official Christmas card of the month.

I've heard some questions from junk journalers that didn't start as card makers. They have no clue where to start. I tried to take some of the mystery out of this puzzle in today's video... linked below.

I started with an 8x8 paper pad called This Miracle Night from Craft O' Clock (now retired) that I'd purchased from a Spectrum Art Creations Live Sale then added Stampin' Up! items from my stash.



You'll notice a touch of gray in the background foliage and ribbon so I used Smokey Slate cardstock for my base and matted the image cut from the paper on a piece of Cherry Cobbler. The Baker's Twine was from Stampin' Up! and the charm from Hobby Lobby.

Here's the quick instructional vide:


I'll be back tomorrow to make a couple of tags from this same collection.

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment