Monday, May 6, 2024

MAKE IT - MAIL IT MONDAY

 Good morning, crafty friends!

For my post today, I'm sharing the entire collection of cards I made from Madison's paper challenge. I made 14 cards using 3 different One Sheet Wonder layouts. I've already started mailing some of these. Was nice to have general sentiments handy.

Group 1 featured Petal Pink bases. The large petal flowers on the top left card were made from the Stampin' Up! 4-leaf clover punch. The card on the top right used one of the retires flower punches.


Group 2 featured Melon Mambo. Since the paper featured flowers, I used the Stampin' Up! medium daisy punch (retired).


Group 3 featured Tangerine Tango as a base. the floral border is Poppy Flower from Studio Light. The Shamrock punch was used as well as a swirl  embellished with black enamel dots and various sentiments from my stash.
 


That's it for me today. I am taking part in a 3-day on-line Junk Journal Retreat (even while Bob is home!) so will be squeezing in posts as I go. 

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly





1 comment:

  1. That is one brilliant collection of cardsz Kelly. I saw your messaage earlier but was out visiting my mum. As yet I haven't got into videos but I do have instructions for the mechanism for the card and if you would like it just leave me a message in my contact form with your email and I'll send it to you. Have a good week, hugs Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete