Monday, January 14, 2013

NEW YEAR, NEW SCHEDULE

Happy New Year!

Yes, I know we're into 2013 by two weeks already. After working most of December (yeah, my month off didn't really happen) I just needed to crawl into the new year. But, the turtle pace has given me time to think about how I wanted things to go this year. I haven't totally mapped out where we will be on some of the days but I do know, beginning today, Monday's will be MIXED MEDIA MONDAY. I'm still planning on TEAPOT TUESDAY, Wednesdays will be WANDERING WEDNESDAY. Thursday and Friday I'm still working on. I want to definitely want to SCRAPBOOK more this year.

The only change to the above mentioned days will be that during the FIRST WEEK of each, I'll showcase the cards I'm mailing out for Birthdays/ Anniversaries that month. And the 25th of each month will showcase my newest Christmas Card.  So if you didn't get your Christmas cards done early in 2012, join me on the 25th of each month for Christmas Card Inspiration.

If you've not done so yet, click the SUBSCRIBE button on the right and my blog post will come into your email every day. You won't miss a minute of creative inspiration. You will still be able to come back here and post a comment, but at least you'll know when I've updated... which I intend to do on a regular basis this year. At least that's the plan.

Creative Blessings for 2013!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment