Tuesday, January 12, 2016

TEAPOT TUESDAY #390



I have missed participating in Teapot Tuesday at Splitcoast Stampers and am happy to be back.

This week, if we so choose, we are sending cards of encouragement to Sue Hennning. Sue's husband of 40+ years passed prior to the holidays. I can't imagine what Sue is experiencing because I can't imagine my life without Bob. We swear we are going to be one of those couples that when one goes, the other will not be far behind.

We were  asked to keep the 'one step at a time' theme in mind when creating our cards this week. Here's what I came up with:


After not having made a card in awhile, I was slow in finding a groove. Cards normally do not take me all afternoon.  I was inspired by THIS card by Lin at @heartshugsandflowers

For color choices, I turned to my Pinterest board again - Color Inspiration. I used Recollections cardstock and My Minds Eye from my scrap drawer. 

The quote is a Chinese Proverb.
      To get through the hardest journey, we need take only one step at a time... 
              (on the inside) - but we must keep on stepping.



1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Kelly! I love your mix of prints and solids and the darling stitches you doodled, too! Thanks so much for the mention!

    ReplyDelete