Monday, January 11, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



I have determined something. My life would be so much simpler if I were not afflicted with two issues:
OCD
Visual Boards

I've always been 'detail oriented' - I like that phrase so much better than OCD. :-) I have also always needed hard copies of things. I like to tick off boxes, chart progress, etc.

Yesterday I spent seven hours updating my blog post tracking board. Mind you, the components were there, I just needed to laminate the labels and apply velcro tabs. The task took way longer than I anticipated.

I wanted blog posts up today but I wanted my tracking board finished so I could see my progress as I loaded each post (I have 5 blogs).

So no Mixed Media post today. Now that I have a place to work and my tools at hand, I am diving back into the Tim Holtz Tags of 2016. So - next week.

I am also getting back into TeaPot Tuesday over at Splitcoast Stampers and hope to kick that off with my first card tomorrow.

I am so ready to start a new year in the Creative Dreams Studio.. my first full year! I hope you'll join me.

1 comment:

  1. I can't manage to keep up with one Blog , let alone five! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete