Friday, June 3, 2016

FRIDAY FREEBIE - Journaling By 5s - Step 5

Thanks for stopping by!

Things have moved slower around here than planned. This post will move to Friday June 10th. I hope you'll come back to check out the progress.

Creative Blessings!

Step #5 is to add Details with pen/ ink/ markers


This is the step I thought might give me the most problems. I am not a doodler. I have tons of pens/ markers/ colored pencils, etc. But I've always shied away from them for fear of messing up my page. Well, this whole Journaling By 5s process has forced me to be adventurous. I've played with my white Signo, my black pitt markers.

Here is what I came up with. This final slide show gives you a look at the 'completed' Journaling By 5s journal. I'll add touches here and there in 'Free Play'... where there is no time limit. 

What do you think? Would you have done anything differently? Have you been playing along? If so, I hope you'll share a link in the comments. I'd love to see how this process has inspired you.

Creative Blessings!
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment