Monday, April 8, 2019

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - Spring Stashbuster Journal semi final

Good morning, friends.

Today, I have the 'final' video for the Spring Stashbuster Junk Journal challenge with dearjuliejulie.
I say 'final' because there is still more embellishments I want to add. I noticed as I was adding things, I did most of the front half of each signature but not much to the back. I worked on them a bit yesterday and will continue to do so here and there.

Our April Challenge is ABC..

Julie has listed each letter of the alphabet and a coordinating item we need to include in 'whatever journal' we want to work on. We don't have to do a new journal.
Since my first book that I showed you back in February... the ABCs of Me needs reworked and all the components are out, I thought this the perfect challenge to finish that book. Beginning next week I'll be giving project updates.

dearjuliejulie also issued our first mini-challenge for the week. By Friday I need to have made a 30 pg mini junk journal to be included. Also, if I understand correctly, each of those pages represents a letter of the alphabet and something that we like coordinating with each letter. Hmmm. I have some thinking to do.

In the mean time, here's the final video of the Spring Stashbuster Junk Journal:


No comments:

Post a Comment