Wednesday, April 24, 2019

WOYWW #516

I know I've bee absent a bit. Trying to get things ready for the grandgirls visit that didn't happen, then the cards for the quilt shop and from there I just dove into playing with my junk journals and finding new toys to use in them.  I did promise a show and tell of the quilt cards so feel free to keep reading past the desk and I'll show some.

In the mean time, here's what I'm faced with this morning:


I have the Paper Pumpkin kit to work up. Somewhere in that mess is the card kit I put together for the Card Chicks group... and still have my own kit to do! It's just crazy once Bob is home. Then I took four days and went to Springfield for much needed R & R. A bit of shopping, a lot of working on my second book. Now we're looking at Bob going back out early so we'll be spending more time together this week than I'll be working.

Here are some of the cards I took to the quilt shop:








That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

9 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Kelly, amazing how different the look when you switch the design around. I always seem to get more done when Hubby isn't around but we have to make the best of them when they are. Thanks for sharing WoywW.
    Tracey #5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, love those quilt cards. They look fab. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards - love the different designs. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW and have a great week, with love and God Bless, Caro x (#20)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards, perfect design and I love how switching the design alters the look. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite beautiful cards! Happy WOYWW
    Glenda #16

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those patchwork cards, Kelly - so striking and unusual! All so different, too.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #19

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are gorgeous Kelly and so perfect to sell in a quilt shop. Enjoy your time with Bob before he's off again. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this desk makes me feel right at home, lots of happy clutter. Loving the cards too. I think the pink and green one might just be my favourite. Happy belated WOYWW, Angela x21x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your return visit, Kelly. Yes, things are starting to come together! Our new loo is half-installed - he's coming back tomorrow to finish it, and so far it looks great. As for the pantry, the roofer said the problem is superficial and it's due to the builder putting in a ventilator direct to the outside which is just drawing damp air in. He has closed it, and I'm cleaning the whole thing out, and everything should be fine after that. Whew. What a relief!! And my tooth is getting better too (or where it used to be!). Glad you like the flowers. There should be some photos of the slippers this week!

    Shoshi x

    ReplyDelete