Monday, April 29, 2019

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - Tim Holtz Find!

Good morning, friends!

I'm finishing my ABCs of Me book today and tomorrow. But today I have an incredible find to show you. Great items for mixed media, cards, or anything creative.

Y'all know I am a fan of Tim Holtz. The way his mind works just amazes me... and inspires me.

This past weekend, Bob and I took a couple of days and went into the city. This was our last chance for alone time before the girls arrive for the summer. Bob should go back to work this week. We are back to the day-to-day waiting for the call routine. Anyway, we decided to take a couple of days into the city for some thrifting. He wanted to go to a gun show in Seymour on Saturday and I'd found our new gazebo there. So off to the city we went.

One of our favorite places is Red Racks Thrift Store. Red Racks proceeds go to veterans and they have a great selection. Sadly, they've raised their prices on a lot of things. But I have to show you my KILLER FIND!

This binder was inside one of those zippered-plastic bags that sheets come in:

I was able to look down inside the bag, into the top of the binder to get a glimpse of what was in the binder... I saw STAMPERS ANONYMOUS and TIM HOLTZ. But there wasn't a price anywhere. That said, I knew that short of about $30, this binder was coming home with me.  $9 for the entire lot I'm about to show you. (photo heavy) Names/ Prices listed are on Simon Says Stamps. 

Captured Moments - $21.99

Creative Muse - $21.99 (out of stock)

Game of Life - $29.99 (out of stock)

Going Somewhere - $29.99 (out of stock)


Good Thoughts - $21.99

Mini Classics - $29.99

Mini Ornates - $29.99

Stuff to Say - $29.99


Urban Chic - $29.99

GRAND TOTAL RETAIL - $245.91 not counting the binder 
and three of those sets are out of stock!

Next week, I'll have the video up for the ABCs of Me Junk Journal as well as a sneak peek of what our May Challenge is all about!

Creative Blessings!




2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Kelly! you lucky lady. I have some of these sets and it took me ages to collect them. Several of them are quite old and probably impossible to get hold of now. Look forward to seeing what you do with them. Have a great week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Angela! I was hoping you'd see this post. I had goosebumps for hours after opening that binder. Hugs!

      Delete