Wednesday, April 3, 2019

WOYWW #513 - Project

Good morning, friends!

Sorry I've missed the past couple of weeks. Was planning for that visit from the grandgirls that didn't happen then I took part in a 3-day webinar summit. Lots of good information but not a lot of other stuff done.

I finished my Spring Stashbuster Junk Journal over the weekend and got the mandatory video upload done on Sunday night. You can see it HERE:

The entire series has been on every Monday in March if you want to look back.
If you like making journals, I'm starting a new series on my Stampin' UP! site next week. I'm really itching to play with this project.

Today, my desk may look staged but it isn't really. I'm making 20 cards today from the collection on the table. I also have flyers for the new storage system from Stampin' UP! to get ready to mail to customers.  So here is my desk, in all it's glory:


Did I mention those cards have to go to the local quilt shop this afternoon? LOL With the Christmas Quilt stamp set from Stampin' UP! (retired), they won't take long. More die cutting than stamping so they will go quick. Of course, I went into a mild panic this morning when I couldn't find the stamp/ die case for the set. But we're good now. A cup of coffee and I"m ready to roll!

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly




8 comments:

  1. Going by what's on your desk, you have been pretty busy!
    Why is it that some of the best stamps and dies get retired even tho' they are so useful and popular? ;)
    Happy WOYWW
    Rose #26

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, I agree, die cutting can give a whole bunch of cards really quickly. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #1 X

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 cards in a day? that's good going! Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly, sounds like you've been busy. You wont be the only one who can't find stuff when they need them. I find it usually happens when I'm in a rush to get something finished Lol! Have a great woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those panels on your desk are lovely Kelly. Glad you managed to find what you were hunting for in the end. Sounds like you are really busy at the moment. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can put things down right in front of me and within 3 minutes it has vanished off the face of the earth. Hope you can get everything done in time. Have a great week. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter) #11

    ReplyDelete
  7. All it takes is a cup of coffee and things seem much better! nice colour set to be making cars fro, I must say. Hope you got em all done in the time you allocated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant colours on your desk Kelly so thinking those cards will be also, hope they’re made as I’m late! Happy belated WOYWW.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete