Monday, June 24, 2024

MAKE IT - MAIL IT - Fairy Challenge Cards

 Good morning, crafty friends.

My schedule is always off kilter when Bob is home. Combine that with the fact I was supposed to be gone last wee (the trip didn't happen), I am just now sitting down determined to be on track this week. Bob leaves Tuesday.

Today's cards are ones I made a couple of weeks ago for two reasons. I used the technique inspired by Tim Holtz and his postage stamp stickers. I couldn't see ordering those when I have beautiful ones from a set called Autumn of Fairy Tales that I'd ordered from Spectrum Art Creations. You'll find them HERE, though the set I used is not shown.

So aside from Try It Tuesday video, these cards also work for the Spectrum Art Creations and Friends Facebook Group challenge this week to make something showcasing fairies. I also used fairy postcards purchased from their shop. (I believe these were Spectrum Art Creations aka SACs Originals)  The butterfly button was also purchased from one of their Saturday Live Sales.



I'll be back tomorrow to link up a Try It Tuesday video then hopefully for WOYWW on Wednesday. 

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment