Wednesday, June 12, 2024

WOYWW 784

Good morning, crafty friends!

Only Wednesday and already been a busy week. Repairs on my truck, a new stove being delivered tomorrow and prepping for my trip next week. No desk next week as I'll be visiting my grandgirls. Just wish Bob could go, too but someone has to take care of the critters.

My desk for this week:


The desk as I left it night before last. The cards to the right are fairy themed cards using Autumn of Fairy postage stamps. I got the idea from Tim Holtz' idea - ology reveal video a couple of weeks ago. Why buy more stuff when I need to use what I have - though his stamp sticker book was intriquing.

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Sarah and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Sarah’s Craft Shed  https://www.sarahscraftshed.co.uk/for all the details. Miss Sarah has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly 


7 comments:

  1. Ah using up crafty stash, well done you Kelly and enjoy your holiday next week!
    A new stove my 50+year old stove could do with replacing. However the oven is really great and two of four hot plates work so that's pretty good. 😁
    Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and all whom you love safe and well for 2024!
    Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good trip. I need a new stove too, mine is very old but not as old as Shaz's! Happy WOYWW Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards. Have a good trip. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet you can't wait to see the family. I keep telling myself, use up the old stash you don't need anything new but I don't seem to take any notice of myself! Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those fairy themed cards using up older stash Kelly. It seems to be a theme on the desks today. Safe travels. Stay safe and thanks for joining in with WOWYW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. They've turned out so well - what a great idea! Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #10 www.prettymypage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete