Thursday, March 1, 2012

DCWV

By now ya'll know my absolute favorite DP to work with is DCWV. Their paper slabs are so rich, well-coordinated themes you just can't help but flip through a slab while your creative brains spins wildly with the unlimited possibilities.

Last week I discovered their blog, DCWV Diary. WOW! They have been featuring the new slabs in both their namesake - DCWV slabs and their 'undercover' line, RECOLLECTIONS (found at Michaels). Today marks the release of their AWESOME spring slabs hitting Michaels shelves. Check out THIS YouTube video to see them up close. My favorite is the Garden Tea Party.
It will be another 2 weeks before I can see them in person but between JoAnns and Michaels, it's going to be a DP buying weekend! LOL

Today's post on their blog showcases the Top 10 of their February Sketch Challenge, as well as revealing the winner. I love the diversity of the take on the sketch. Incidently, they got their sketch from Sketch Savvy This is the 2nd time TODAY, I've been directed to Susan's blog so I had to check it out. She has some great stuff over there. Lots of cool inspiration. I hope you take a couple minutes to check it out while you're cruising.

Creative Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee hee, I just added DCWV Diary to my sidebar! I have lots of their stacks in solid and DP! I love it!

    ReplyDelete