Tuesday, July 4, 2017

HAPPY 4th of July



Some creative people will have amazing cards on their blogs today. Not me. I'm struggling to keep up with day to day. Between the girls being here, the hubby being home (which you'd think in the grand scheme of things would help... lol) I'm just behind. And we have a challenge at work I need to fix this week.

We took the girls to see fireworks on Sunday night. They had a great time. To kick off the evening, they got to hear friends of ours perform. The Baker Family will be coming up on America's Got Talent in the next week or two. I hope you'll watch and when the time comes, cast your vote for this amazingly talented family.  You can read more about them HERE.  Bob and I've watched these kids grow up and are so proud of them.



1 comment:

  1. I love to watch AGT. I can't wait to see the Baker family. I hope that they make it through. Have fun with the girls.

    ReplyDelete