Wednesday, May 8, 2019

WOYWW #518

Wednesday, already?  Seriously. Seems like I just posted and got round to a few of you last week and here it is again. Guess I best get crackin' on those ATCs this week. I'm up for trading with others as I always make mine in sets of 12.

So far I have 6 of them accounted for, so if you'd like to trade please let me know in your comment.

So today's desk shows lots of room to work:


There is a bit of cleaning/ sorting/ pitching that needs to happen. I'm digging into the office all day today as soon as the rain moves in. Want to try and get outside before that happens. The weather is cool and beautiful out there this morning. But first, tea and cookies.

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 



Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

12 comments:

  1. It’s lunch time here, and the thought of tea and cookies has just entered my head. A great way to kickstart any section of the day! am admiring white space on your desk Miss Kelly, good grief! hope the day just got better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I think the mention of tea and cookies has caught everyone's attention! I've got the tea at the moment, but not the cookies, alas, as I'm trying hard to lose weight! Hope you manage to have some crafty fun today, dodging the rain.
    Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd down tools for Tea and cookies too hee hee!! You have an envious white area to craft in.. i've not quite found mine yet today but getting there. Although I keep finding interesting offcuts which will make good backgrounds. I think i'm making a rod for my own back here..
    Happy WoywW Tracey #5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly, I'm up for coffee & cookies, lol. Not a Tea person. I'd love to swap with you, if overseas is ok? Must get a start on mine, I think I have the plan in my head now. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to swap with you if you are OK to send to UK. I've made 8 so far! Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW and have a great week. With love and God Bless, Caro x (#17)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just waiting for my dinner to be ready. I am hungry after a busy day at work. Have a good week Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm... mid afternoon for me right now so only some cooling beverage. Got water in my Yeti mug and watching a movie along with visiting some desks! Have a great week!
    Carol N #29

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kelly, your little desk space makes me feel right at home Lol! Have a great woyww and a lovely crafty week too, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again. I'd popped over to see what you are up to and realised I didn't say last week that I would love to swap with you again this year, that's if you've still got any ATCs spare. Just let me know when you visit this week. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

      Delete
  9. Sorry for the belated comment, I went straight to bed after work yesterday feeling lousy. I am sticking to sending to my pif and swapping in person at the crop this year to save on postage Kelly. I am sure you will be taken up on your offer by quite a few people though. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your desk looks very inviting and all ready for some crafting by the look of it! I'd love to swap with you if you are OK to send to the UK - I've finished my lot already - how's that for organised!
    Happy WOYWW,
    Diana x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kelly, Always up for a cuppa and cookies.

    That space needs to be filled with some crafting action.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #8

    ReplyDelete