Monday, October 28, 2019

CHANGE Can Be A Good Thing!

At least that's what I'm telling myself these days.


I guess what I really mean is Change is A Good Thing.. if I'm in control.

Hi. My name is Kelly and I'm a control freak. LOL

This change I do have control over.
Effective immediately, I am a Stampin' Up! Hobby Demonstrator. I am closing the SU blog the end of the week.

I want to devote my time to writing the three books I plan to release next year and opening my Etsy shop, specializing in items I make that someone else may enjoy or use in their art work.

I figure that's enough to keep me out of trouble.

The big thing is that to build an on-line business with SU, I have to be on every day, at least 60% of my day. I can't do that. FAMILY FIRST.

Bob has a real schedule, finally! He will be out 21 days and home 21 days.
With his schedule in mind, I can plan the things I need to do so that I'm only working (4) 5-hour days a week at the most. The rest of the time is all about our time together.

The other thing is with the holidays coming up, I am NOT going to work through the holidays in hopes someone wants to order stamps. If I let that go over the holidays, then I'm starting from scratch in January. That just  isn't how I functioin.

So .. a lot more regularity here from me! Slim posts through the holidays as I get stuff settled into place and enjoy  my holidays.

In the words of Dorothy


I'm hosting the Tickle A Teapotter this week so I'll be back tomorrow with a card!
Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment