Friday, October 4, 2019

FRIDAY FREEBIE - Stampin' Up! October Daily

I should have saved this for Monday's Mixed Media post but I hope to have something new to show then.

So today, I have the video of the completed flip-through of the October Daily using Stampin' Up! products from our new Holiday catalog. The only exception are the numbers. Those are Glitter Number Thickers from American Crafts.


If you missed Part 1 of the product used, you can see that video HERE

Be sure to join me on my KellysCreativeStamping blog/ Facebook page/ YouTube channel and my KellysCreativeDreams on Instagram all day tomorrow for my World Cardmaking Day Event!

~Creative Blessings
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting. I want to watch the first video again so I can get the measurements and do right.

    ReplyDelete