Wednesday, October 9, 2019

WOYWW #540

Good morning, friends

No desk to show you today as I'm headed out to a writer's conference. Bob is holding down the fort and babying HoneyB, who still hasn't had his surgery. I'm stopping at the vet's office on my way out.

Kind of lost the creative mojo yesterday after receiving word of my oldest sisters passing. All the blood work and everything she's had done in the past couple of years, no one picked up on the fact she had Lukemia!


This is Country Bob. He is a musical bear, though for the life of me I can not remember what it is he sings. I call him Country Bob because he does sing a classic country tune and Bob bought him for me. He enables my bear collection (over 250 at last count).

I'm off. I may be back in here next week, no promises. I'll try to get 'round to blogs to see who else brought their bears to work.

In the mean time,
That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 



Creative Blessings!
~Kelly 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, not joining in last week, I didn't know about the bears! I'll have to catch up next week. So sad about your sister, but I agree that's a shocking thing that no-one discovered it. Sending love & hugs, Shaz #7 X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your sister, and what a dreadful thing it wasn't discovered sooner. Love the bear though (I forgot to get mine out!)Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, that really sucks - how could they have missed that if she'd been having blood tests? Allow yourself some time off lovely gal, we'll still be here when you're ready to come back.
    Sending you all my sympathies and hugs,
    LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly, sad times for you so sorry to hear about your sister. You just take it easy for a while. I'm sending you big hugs, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sorry to hear of the passing of your Sister Kelly, such an awful thing to have been overlooked. Keeping you and the family in my thoughts and apologies for forgetting my Bear this week, it was on my try to remember list. Country Bob is awesome!! Sending WoywW Hugs Tracey #11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesson learned to not miss a week. I didn’t get to share a bear either. Yours is adorable!! Dorlene #27

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about your sister Kelly, such a shock. I love country Bob and a great reason for his name. Hugs. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kelly. I was so sorry to read about your sister. I do trust that in the midst of your grief you will be able to find some peace. Hope you are coping at the writer's conference!
    Loving your bear - a great name!
    Take care dear girl. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, what a shock. Give yourself time to grieve. Love your bear... I completely forgot about that! Sorry for the late visit, but life has got a little out of hand this week. Hope you are having a good week. Caro x (#8)

    ReplyDelete