Wednesday, October 2, 2019

WOYWW #539

Good morning, friends!

I am so sorry for not getting around to everyone a couple of weeks ago.. and for not linking up last week. I had the base post in place so all I had to do was add the picture but I just couldn't get there. Was too busy trying to get work out of the way so I could craft with my sissy all weekend.

I'll try to get to folks this week but no promises. Bob is on his way home and I have World Cardmaking Day on Saturday. I've planned a big all-day event on social media.

So here's my desk this week:


Yep, it's still the filming table. Bear with me.. I have  a plan.

In the mean time, here's a close-up of the project you see on the desk:


These will be the Daily page markers in my October Daily Junk Journal. I hope to do a video early next week.

HoneyB still hasn't had his surgery. Pain meds are his friend. He's hating the almost endless kennel time but I have to keep him from using that back leg as much as possible. Before, we were waiting on my vet to be released to 'supervisional duty' from his surgery. Now the vet that would actually be doing the surgery is on 'maternity leave'. Dr. Johnny became a new dad on Sunday.  We're hoping for next week..... just in time for me to head to a writers conference.

Next week is 
Take Your Teddy Bear to Work day.
 I hope to see bears on lots of desks next week!

Looking for a STOP button here at some point.

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 



Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Poor HoneyB - hope the surgery happens soon and is successful. Love the Halloween page markers. Happy WOYWW. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#12)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly. Yes, I made it today despite still managing to find bits I hadn't properly unpacked from the last four weeks, and having to sort them. Your desk looks busy, and, oh my word, has hallowe'en spread to the whole of October? There seems to be a lot of it about today... Have a great time with hubby when he arrives... and what is world card making day???

    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh will try and remember to find my teddy! (bet I forget) hope your world card making day goes well. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah crafting can go hang, you've got other far more important things to do!! Hope HoneyB gets the surgery soon.
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will try and remember the teddy too but no promises. Sorry to hear about HoneyB I hope the surgery takes place soon xx I love the sound of your filming desk, great projects in shot.. Happy crafting & WoywW Tracey #5

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly. It's always worrying when you have a poorly pet and hope he gets sorted soon. Hope you have a lovely creative woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by to say hi, fellow deskie! Happy WOYWW! Fonda #23

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do hope HoneyB gets the surgery soon. I will try and remember a teddy for next week Kelly. Love the Halloween page markers. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh Kelly, you sure have your work cut out for you...I would move mountains to have a crafting weekend with my Sis, so I totally get the effort you made, hope it was lovely. ANd then..world cardmaking day - I had no idea, how like you to put on an event, I hope it goes really well...the page markers are delicious. Hugs to the HB, poor thing, hard for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kelly what fun indeed! You’re full steam ahead in between all the interruptions.. including to surgery for your HB, pray all goes well for him.
    Thanks for Sharing, God bless, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete