Tuesday, September 24, 2019

CARD CHICKS - Sketch Challenge

Good morning!

As you know, I belong to a fabulous group on Splitcoast called Card Chicks. Each month one of us sends a packet of inspiring goodies to everyone else in our group. Then, on the 21st of the month, we post our creations to the group.

We had a member drop out so September became a Sketch Challenge.

We were given this SC Sketch:


Here's the card I made:


I used the 3rd smallest square die from Layering Squares and 'fussy cut' pumpkin images. I placed them on the strip of 5-1/2" x 1-3/4" Mint Macaron.  The large leaf below is cut from Whisper White then I did a light wash in Mint Macaron using the Aqua Painter.

Tomorrow is What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday and do I have a surprise... well, I hope :-)
Anyone is welcome to join us on this fabulous, fun blog hop! Click HERE for all the details.

2 comments:

  1. I love the muted colors of your card and very creative with adding the sentiment to your large leaf. Great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete