Monday, September 16, 2019

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - September Stashbuster Junk Journal Challenge

If there is one thing I have a lot of, it is STASH!  The video I'm sharing today is JUST HALLOWEEN! (and not all of what I have for my favorite holiday season).

For Dearjuliejulie's September Stashbuster Junk Journal Challenge, she challenged us to do one of 3 things:
1 - Use A Digital Kit
2 - Use a Paper Pad
3 - Build our own kit

Well, I have been contemplating an October Daily Junk Journal for months and knew I had more than enough to create my own kit. Some items were still assembled from my last project (2017 album)

The other part of the challenge was that we could only buy 3 items.
I was thinking ahead. I had most of the new Tim Holtz Halloween items already purchased (Okay so only in my head but I had to wait til we went to Springfield. I can't help it if we didn't get to go until AFTER Sept. 1!! so I'm not counting those items.

However, I did go with items I didn't have in mind but found WHILE we were in springfield.
1 - awesome witchy napkins at Party City



I had a second napkin (counts as 1 purchase) that says 'it's just a BUNCH of Hocus POCUS'. They don't have that one on the website.

2 - SPELLCAST 6x6 paper pad from Tuesday Mornings. It's by Pink n Main and is discontinued. I like the cut aparts I can use for tucks and tags.

I doubt I'll need to use the third purchase. Goddess knows I have enough! lol

I feel like I should have a big BEWARE sign for this video post. Sadly, I couldn't find a free image graphic. So here you go...

Viewer Beware!


My goal is to get back to more regularity in my postings. Cross your fingers. 
Creative Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment