Wednesday, September 18, 2019

WOYWW #537


My main work table is still a mess. I've been a bit busy this week trying to step up my game with the SU business and taking care of my doggy.

HoneyB, my 4-year-old Beagle/ Spaniel mix managed to blow the tendons in his left hind leg a week and a half a go jumping out of the truck when we got home. He is always so rambunctious and couldn't wait for Papa to help him. He scrambled right over Papa and down to the ground. He will need surgery. Sadly, my vet had the same surgery on his arm on Monday after being kicked by his horse. My other vet is out of the office until tomorrow. Until then he is on pain meds and spending lots of time in the kennel so he isn't using the knee.

So there's my desk. The tub in the top left holds the new fall/ Halloween stamps from Stampin' Up! I've been playing with. You'll also see punches I've been using and the remnants of yesterday's card making.

I have the new Paper Pumpkin kit to crack into this morning. I know it's all about 'treats'. While I don't have kiddos, I often times share the treat type items with business folks like the tellers at my bank. Then I break everything else down into cards and scrapbook pages. Since I'm working on the October Daily books, there might even be a few tags/ tucks/ embellishments for that as well.

To see what I do with Paper Pumpkin, be sure to hop over to my Stampin' Up! blog and look for September Paper Pumpkin. One for sure will be up by noon today (I over-slept this morning) and another on Thursday (and possibly Friday).

As to the work table... this week I'm more concerned with getting the Mixed Media stuff sorted and put away. I only have another 2 weeks before Bob comes home.. EEEPPP!!!!

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 



Creative Blessings!
~Kelly



10 comments:

  1. Oh your poor doggie. Hoping for a surgery soon and speedy recovery. And good luck with your SU! business. Dorlene #27

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, poor old dog - I bet trying to keep her quiet is causing you some grief! Let's hope the vets are back soon and you can get her sorted out. Love the in your face purple of the box on your desk - funnily enough, I've got some purple fabric on my desk today which I love!
    Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly, such a shame for your doggie. Hope the surgery goes well. It was funny, I'd just had a nap, so not exactly firing on all cylinders when I read the post. I read, 'my other vet is on pain meds and spending a lot of time in the kennel,' rofl! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 %

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, poor HoneyB...my good friend the Shopkeeper Gal did something similar with her Achilles and had to wear a boot for 8 months and then 4 months of physio. Horrid injury. Hope your vet too, recovers well! It’s hard for poor HoneyB, so difficult to explaiN! I have always admired your generosity in giving to business friends, and I look forward to this years ideas for giving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh poor HoneyB.. hope the surgery goes well soon. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, your poor wee dog. I hope he recovers quickly after the operation. Otherwise you sound busy while trying to get try to increase business - I wish you every success there. I popped over to see the Paper Pumpkin makes - very cute. Have a wonderful week. Elizabeth x #19

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping the surgery for you little doggie goes well! When they hurt, we hurt. I have two yorkies and they are my family!
    Glenda #13

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor HoneyB, they are so keen to please you but can do silly things before you can stop them. Hope the surgery goes well. Wishing you a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do hope the surgery goes well and HoneyB is up and around again soon. Sounds like you have plenty of projects to keep you going until Bob comes home Kelly. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kelly, your poor impatient pup, why don’t we wait, eh? Be good to finally have it fixed. Make life a lot easier for everyone. Pray every blessing upon it.
    Well that purple paper pumpkin box is really eye catching!
    Happy belated WOYWW.
    Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too.
    Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x #20

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete