Monday, September 23, 2019

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - Ooh La La Vintage Treasures

Good morning! - well, for a few more minutes. I've been busy behind the scenes.

Almost every morning when Bob is gone, my sister and I get together on line to watch YouTube videos. They are usually junk journal or pour painting in subject.  Kitty has found her peace in junk journaling and is coming out as an entrepreneurial artist in the Pour Painting community.

Later this week she and Steve are planning a 4-day weekend trip up here to celebrate my birthday in Bob's absence. I don't mind spending them alone, really, and this year I'd already planned to do nothing but craft all day. Now, I'll get to do it with my sissy.

This morning, I directed her to a video by Ooh La La Vintage Treasures. The video is about collage embellishments. I told Kitty I have plenty here that maybe part of our crafting time, we'll put a bunch of stuff in the middle of the table and see what we can come up with.

Here's the video that inspired us:


Creative Blessings
~ Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment