Wednesday, September 4, 2019

WOYWW #535

I am so late to the party this week!

Bob is home for another week. I apologize for not getting to as many as I'd have liked last week. Will try to do better this week.

I'm being brave and showing you 2 pictures. The first is why I'm working at the filming table:


You can just make out the ironing board - another sorting surface - in the background.

Here's where I'm spending most of my time:


Bob leaves on the 11th so will be getting in as much time with him as possible.

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 



Creative Blessings!
~Kelly


6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the rest of the time with Bob before he has to go off again. Tidying the desk can surely wait! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great time with Bob before the 11th Kelly. You'll have plenty of time for crafting and sorting while he's away. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly, good to be spending time together before he has to go off again. Tidying and sorting can wait. Have a good week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, am with everyone, pack in the Bobtime for now and craft later! I actually love the sight of the non film desk...interesting and for me, homely! Jan is showing her ironing board..she uses it for cutting out. I say ‘for now’ because it won’t be single use surface for long, will it!! Your card arrived this morning, even more lovely IRL and so dang nice of you...but you got it wrong, I am notthe inspiration..you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly, you just enjoy the time with Bob, we'll still be here. Have a happy belated woyww and a lovely weekend too. Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ironing boards are really useful for all sorts of things apart from ironing!! Mine is set really high and brilliant for cutting out. Hope you make the most of your hubby before he goes off again. THANK YOU so much for my beautiful card which arrived yesterday, you are so kind - I really appreciate the thought and sentiment. I'm really glad to have met you too, thanks to Julia for that!! I shall show it next week 💖
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete