Monday, September 2, 2019

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - August Altered Junk Journal Challenge

Happy Labor Day, everyone!
I hope you're having a wonderful day. Warm here but not uncomfortable. I have doors/ windows open to air out the house and am in deep cleaning mode of the laundry/ kitchen. This is the first week of the month task.

Okay.. enough about my house cleaning habits. You're here to see what creativity I've been up to.
Late on Saturday I finished the basics of my August Altered Junk Journal Challenge with Dearjuliejulie.  For my book, I chose to alter a book about the Rocky Mountains. This will be my travel journal when I finally get to go to Colorado.

Here's my video. I hope you'll leave a comment either here or on the video as well as subscribe to my channel (soon to be changed to KellysCreativeDreams.

Please note, apparently I say 'July' in the video. This really is AUGUST! lol Thanks for watching!




2 comments:

  1. Love your junk journal Kelly. You will have great memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maggie! Now if I can just make the trip!! LOL Hugs

      Delete