Friday, September 20, 2019

FRIDAY FREEBIE - A Very Brady Renovation!

Have you guys seen the HGTV series on renovating the Brady House?


This first video gives a bit of the behind the scenes. I've not watched this particular video but I've been watching the series on HGTV.

For those of you who do not know... only the EXTERIOR of this house was used for the shots. Everything else took place on Studio 5. There was also only a single floor to the exterior house, whereas we saw a two-story house on the series.

When the house went on the market for $1.5 million, the only serious contender was Lance Bass. HGTV knew they needed to do this project so they put in an offer for $3.5 million. That in mind, I can't even imagine what they put into making this original single story ranch into the two-story house we grew up with.

As well as watching the renovation shows, I've watched the 'meet the kids' episodes. It's cool seeing where the kids are as adults and what they're up to. One of my favorite 'meet' episodes has been with little Bobby Brady aka Mike Lookinland.  I'll leave that video below.

So tell me.... Did you have a favorite Brady? or a favorite episode?
For me.. .I adored Alice. I'm a lot like her. As to favorite episode.... Davey Jones, hands down! LOL


Have a Great weekend!
Creative Blessings
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment