Monday, February 10, 2020

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - #FFJJC


Happy Monday, everyone!
I know, you've seen this cover before. LOL Incidently, the cover is also upside down. What you see is actually the back cover - in reverse. Been one of those weeks and always is when I'm expecting Bob home. I promise to show a right side up version on the flip through.

Today's video is a bit about the journals I hope to 'finish' this month though with Bob home until the 25th and all the stuff we have to get done, I'm betting not a lot gets accomplished on any of them until after he leaves.

In the mean time, here's my video for the week!

Creative Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    Well over 160,000 men and women are utilizing a simple and SECRET "water hack" to drop 2 lbs every night as they sleep.

    It's proven and works all the time.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Take a glass and fill it half full

    2) And now do this weight loss HACK

    and you'll be 2 lbs skinnier when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete