Monday, February 24, 2020

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - The Paper Outpost

Good morning, everyone!

Way too early to be awake. I can't seem to sleep past 4 a.m. these days.
I set this video up to clipchamp last night before I went to bed around 8. The compacting process took until 4:30 this morning! Almost an hour later to YouTube I finally have a video. While this one is only just over 45 minutes long, my goal is to try and keep them under 30 minutes from now on.. both for my processing and your your viewing time.

Today's video was inspired by the second January challenge from The Paper Outpost FB group. I'm only a few challenges behind lol I really liked doing this challenge. There is so much you can do with a junk mail envelope.

I hope you'll grab an envelope and follow along!


No comments:

Post a Comment