Wednesday, February 5, 2020

WOYWW 557


Here I am in all my messiness this morning.
Sorry I missed last week. Was Thursday before I realized I'd missed Wednesday  Oops!

I've been working on several projects. I have three cards I m ust get done today. (Project #1)
To the left is mostly 'office' stuff I need to keep handy until I get my planner shelf finished. (Project #2 today) That brown envelope to the top right has three CD's I need to review and schedule this week for the rest of the month of February (Project #3). I have two promoters I work with on a consistent basis. I never lack for 'work'. Beyond that sits the remains of multiple projects that I need to  put away today.

I've been doing really well about putting daytime stuff aside around 3 p.m. and putting on my author hat. I have to finish this next book in a timely manner.

Bob should be home today or tomorrow, depending n the weather and how he feels. I know he worked all night last night so I'm putting money on tomorrow - but working on the house as if he will be home in time for supper LOL

Oh, I've started a new series this year. Reindeer Club. Here's a link to my blog post (with a video inclusion) explaining everything. If you find yourself wore out on  Christmas Eve and things still not finished as you'd like, then I encourage you to join me. Let's have fun and prep like Santa's elves!

REINDEER CLUB

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 



Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

9 comments:

  1. Good for you managing to stop at 3pm... I have good intentions... I too missed last week... only woke up to this fact on Friday! #18

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you for being so organised with the writing. I will pop back later and have a look at Reindeer Club. Wishing you a happy crafty woyww at least until 3pm! Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're as busy as I am but in different ways! I hope you get everything finished that's on your to-do list. Hope Bob has a good journey back, he'll probably turn up for supper, lol!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it will be lovely to have Bob home, I know. Does his presence give you a break from the writing! What are you writing? How do you do it all? reindeer club...hmmm, off to have a read, always happy to dig out my ‘seasonsls’ for a good reason!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound to be very busy but productive. Hope that the writing goes well. Happy WOYWW. Have a lovely week, with love and God Bless, Caro xxx (#20)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly, I'll pop back later and have a look at the reindeer club. You sound so busy!Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy, busy, busy looks like it suits you Kelly. You seem to have everything well in hand anyway. Good luck with the latest book. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your desk looks about like mine. There is always stuff on it that needs to be put away or dealt with. I have been trying to ease in a Christmas card here and there as I go through the month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you're looking to lose kilograms then you absolutely have to start using this totally brand new custom keto plan.

    To produce this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional chefs have joined together to produce keto meal plans that are efficient, suitable, economically-efficient, and satisfying.

    Since their first launch in January 2019, 100's of people have already transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a smart keto plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete