Sunday, January 26, 2020

REINDEER CLUB - Janaury 2020

Image by Marleen Kuiper from Pixabay

So what is Reindeer Club.. and why am I a day late posting this?

Well, for starters... I uploaded a video to my YouTube channel on time yesterday.. just failed to post over here. Keep in mind, I recorded the video 3 different times before seeing the big screen LOL

Basically, Reindeer Club is doing something on or around the 25th of every  month that will bring you closer to a stress-free Christmas.  Check out the video below for all the details:


What projects would you like to have done BEFORE Christmas? What could you do a little bit of every month that would make your Christmas less stressful?

If you could have ONE THING on your To Do List done before Christmas, what would you do? Let me know in the comments below.

Merry Christmas!





2 comments:

  1. Kelly, how fab to hear your voice! This is such a great idea.I need to make cards, for sure. And there’s definitely a couple of gifts I’d like to make, so...I need to take some thinking time but will go ahead and be in the club...can I be Dasher Dunnit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love it! Dasher Dunnit you be! Welcome to the club

      Delete