Friday, January 31, 2020

FRIDAY FREEBIE - #JJJC2

Good morning, everyone!  Happy Friday!!

Today, I'm doing the final flip-through of the January Just Junk Journal Challenge 2 with Dearjuliejulie.

I wasn't sure at first if I was going to enjoy this journal but after Bob gave me a pair of his jeans I saw a vision for what I wanted the journal to be... and its use.

A lot of people ask, what do you use a junk journal for? The answer is simple:

Whatever you would use a journal for... to write in, document, keepsakes.

For me, this journal will go with me as I travel the Ozarks this summer. There is so much history in these hills and I intend to find as much of that history and preservation as I can. I'll make notes, tuck in pictures and brochures along the way.

You can follow that journey, once I begin, at An Ozarks Journal

I'll be back Monday to share our challenge specifics for Febuary!

In the mean time, here's the video:


1 comment:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 KG lighter than we do.

    (And by the way, it is not about genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING related to "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Tap on this link to discover if this easy questionnaire can help you release your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete