Monday, January 27, 2020

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - Video Flip Through

You would thing being up at 2 a.m., I would remember to upload a video. Well.. Not so much.

I talked to Bob on the phone for an hour since he was nearing the end of his shift and had some down time. I worked on cutting the papers down for my signatures for the main journal for the January Just Junk Journal Challenge #2 and put my Stampin' Up! paper order away - finally.

The video will go up tomorrow since I have to do that between 2 a.m. & 6 a.m. for faster speed. Go figure! LOL

In the mean time, here are pics of the items for Mini Challenges in the Challenge #1, #2, #3 & #4


#1
Use:
    A napkin
    A stamp or stencil
    Junk from our kit
    Garment


I didn't get this one done on time because I didn't have any garment I was planning to get rid of! Where was this challenge last spring when I took 4 bags of clothes to the thrift store?  Bob donated a pair of his jeans the week after the challenge.
I also failed to stamp or stencil on these items. Since I didn't meet the challenge deadline anyway, I'm not going to worry about it. I like them the way they are. The bottom left has a pocket.. edged with the denim and the one on the right is a flip out made form Stampin' Up! bling packaging.

#2
Make a mini journal.
Use:
     7 envelopes
     3 cards
     1 digital sheet
     1 full sheet and 1 scrap of scrapbook paper
     Binding kit.


This is the cover. I used a packet of square envelopes/ cards. I don't know why I had them. They are too expensive to mail here in the USA. Good use for them. The scrapbook paper is from SU - Share What You Love and the digital page is from Dearjuliejulie - Tiny Houses in her etsy shop.

We were only to make the mini journal and the cover. I was decorating the whole thing! So I have a second one to add to my big journal after the challenge is complete.

#3
Decorating the mini.
Make:
    1 Guest check
    2 Tags
    3 Pges in the Journal
    4 Journaling Cards
    2 flat Paper Clips

Each of those items must include:
    digi or magazine image
    washi tape
    Any item from #2 mini challenge kit
    Any item from main challenge list

Rogue items:
   3 punches
   2 doilies
  10 bling 
   7 stickers
   fingernail polish or stickles (1)


I chose not to use bling on my items but since they were rogue, they weren't mandatory.
The very top and the bottom right are journaling cards turned into flips. The 2 paper clips are on the top row, tags and guest check in the center.  Again, I used Tiny Houses. The journaling card bases were from The Paper Studio

From the left over pieces of scrapbooking papers I used the Blossom Builder punch from Stampin' Up!




#4
Stack A Sticker:
Ues:
    1 sheet of sticker labels for bases
    music sheet
    digital image
    Bling or puffy - can use up to 10


My sticker sheet came from $Tree and had 3 labels per sheet. I used tea-dyed music paper, Tiny Houses digi and the puffy stickers from Stampin' Up! 

I'll get the video uploaded in the morning and post it below.

Next Monday there will be a flip through of the compelted January Just Junk Journal Challenge 2 plus I'll tell you what the criteria is for the February challenge.

Creative Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment