Friday, January 24, 2020

FRIDAY FREEBIE & News

I'm slowly getting back in the flow. I made two cards  yesterday.
I really wanted to make a card a day... well, we see how that went. Mostly because all I've done is work on the studio. Yes, still. But I'm making progress.

Today, I'm showcasing the cards I made form our January Card Chicks kit at SplitcoastStampers.\

Roxy Weaver was our hostess this month and sent a fabulous collection of goodies to play with. Aside from an SU snowflake charm in the bits, she included two snowflake dies! Incredibly generous. She also said if we didn't have a die cutting machine, we were welcome to gift the dies.
I have a Tim Holtz sidekick and Vagabond but I gave my sister a sidekick for her birthday. Her dies are very limited so I shared them with her.

You'll note something missing in one of the cards. Please tell me in the comments if you spot my 'forgot'.

Here are the two cards:



The images are from Deep Red Stamps. I'd not heard of that company before but I've provided a link. Just click on their name.

Since I'd gifted my snowflake dies, I used one from SU Colorful Seasons. The paper is SU - Let It Snow. They suggest Coastal Cabana for the blue but I wanted to color the sweater in the same color but didn't have CCin Stampin' Blends. I switched to Pool Party and I think the colors match very well.

Tomorrow is the 25th. On the 25th of the month, regardless of the day it falls on, I will be showcasing something Christmas - called Reindeer Club. There will be a project I'm working on as well as a coordinating video.  Come on back for hot cocoa and all things Christmas!

Creative Blessings
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment