Wednesday, January 15, 2020

WOYWW # 554


Good morning, deskers!  I've missed you all so much but I really needed time to put my studio to rights. While the studio still isn't organized, there have been a few changes. I'll be sharing those at a later time.
\
For now... this is my new desk/ work location. My filming table has become my work space. I do everything from here. The usual desk items including my new carousel utility bag and my new craft planner to the far right. I'll be doing a video on that soon so if you want to see the inside, let me know. I will tell you the planner is made from an altered book.

I'm taking the rest of this week to dive in more now that my distraction has gone back out on the boat until Feb. 12th.  Next week I'm back to work full-time with a whole new line up for this blog as well as getting my Etsy shop ready for opening on Feb. 1st. Stay tuned!

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 



Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

16 comments:

  1. I love your blogs. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my life Kelly you really are so busy! I like that you’ve switched to the film table, it shows that you know when to quit and use whatever you can while the other surface is in use for the sorting. Sensible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say sensible, Miss Julia. Desperate might be better lol

      Delete
  3. I love your utility carousel and the idea of a craft planner - it is intriguing! Happy WOYWW. I hope you have a good week. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#5)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, good to see you back on the desks Kelly - glad you had a great Christmas and a good sort-out, I look forward to seeing what you get up to. It made me laugh to hear you describe your hubby as the 'distraction', lol!!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jan. Not his fault. I just want to spend all my time with him when he's home.

      Delete
  5. Coffee and a treat - now that's my idea of a workdesk :) Happy WOYWW x Angela #22

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome back! I still don't have one desk, let alone one dedicated to a specific purpose! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have multiple work surfaces but I'm trying to corral. :-)

      Delete
  7. Hi Kelly. great to see you back. No crafting has taken place where I am I'm pleased to say. Sending you lots of crafty woyww wishes, Angela x3x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angela! I'm embroiled in junk journals and trying to prep for my shop opening. lots of creating. need to do more writing. :-)

      Delete
  8. Wow you hdo have lot on the go Kelly. Can't wait to see how your workspace has been reorganised. Good luck getting ready to open your Etsy shop. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah. I have to have lots of things going on. It's just who I am. lol.

      Delete