Wednesday, January 22, 2020

WOYWW #555



Good morning, friends!


After challenges this morning, I look forward to your smiling faces :-)

Slightly different perspective. I've cleaned off most of the work table and have moved the laptop over here. This height is much easier on my back for long hours at the computer. I'm still doing most of my crafting at the filming table I showed you last week.

I spent all day yesterday cataloging embossing folders I've acquired over the pasts two years. Only 1 duplicate!!! Yeah, I'm amazed, too LOL

today I have to color code the catalog samples then that task will be done.
To the left of the laptop you'll see my mini trash can. Behind that DVD cases in their book stand. Each one holds embellishments from SU. I'm going to put the embellishment sheets in A5 page protectors in a small binder to keep over at the crafting table. 1 binder will take up much less room. I think that holder is going to be repurposed to keep my planners at the ready here by the laptop.

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 



Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, keeping track of stash becomes a must after a while, I agree. Well done in only having one duplicate! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 X



    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kelly, you are working hard at the cataloguing. Only one duplicate is quite an achievement. I should keep a better track of my stash. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly, well done on only finding one duplicate. I always get in a panic when there's a sale on because I just know i'll purchase something I already have. Hope you find the new set up works better for you now.
    Have fun cataloguing & Happy WoywW Tracey #10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your lack of duplication! hope you manage to get the rest of your "collection" catalogued! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly are you okay! You are getting all organised when you should be crafting Lol! still I guess it has to be done at some time. Wishing you a happy and creative woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete