Monday, January 20, 2020

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - What's inside my #JJJC2 kit?

Good morning, friends!

Wow... I've missed you guys.
I've been doing a serious deep cleaning/ reorganizing of the studio. I know, seems to be a never-ending process but for good reason this time.

Since I've made the decisioin to revert back to a Hobby Dem with Stampin' Up! I don't need 'current' supplies at hand. My main purpose in the decision was for me to get back to playing with ALL of my toys without worrying about whether or not they were currently available or new.

My main goal is to get everything off of the big work table so that I have that surface available for big projects. Things like my granddaughters' quilts, constructing junk journals or packing Etsy orders.

I've nearly cleared the surface. I have a few more small things to integrate into the general populace today and possibly tomorrow then the work table is DONE!

Okay.. what about today's post?
Well, this post kicks off my second year as a member of Dearjuliejulie's junk journal challenges. I began watching her last January but didn't begin playing until February. That creative woman opened up the Pandora's Box of junk journaling for me. I've always wanted to do junk journals just didn't know how to start. Now I don't know if I can stop! LOL

Today's video shows you some of the items in my kit for the #JJJC2.

A quick note - my YouTube channel isn't just about junk journals. I'm covering a wide scope of all the things I like to dip my fingers in to. I think there will be something for just about every creative avenue you may be living on.
Please go to my YouTube channel and subscribe. I'm almost to my first 100 subscribers!

Thanks for watching! Creative Blessings



No comments:

Post a Comment